[Resolved] Entry Header Background Color

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Entry Header Background Color

Home Forums Support Entry Header Background Color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jordan

Hi there,

I’m using one of the Generate Press templates with GP Pro plugin, and can’t figure out how to remove the white background from the blog title headings.

See example page listed in hidden site url below…

I don’t see anywhere in the Customize section that changes this color or removes it. The closest I found was being able to change the Headings 1 line height, which does change the size of the white background, but even when I reduce the line height to zero, there is still a white background behind the lower half of the text heading.

I also don’t see anything causing this in the Custom CSS section that was imported with the template from the site library.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try unchecking the Cache dynamic CSS in the Customizer > General settings. And then clear any plugin or server caches.

Jordan

Thanks for the reply David. Actually the Cache dynamic CSS in the Customizer was not checked. I did however clear the plugin and server caches, then checked the Cache dynamic CSS option, saved it, cleared caches again, unchecked the Cache dynamic CSS option, then cleared caches a 3rd time and still no success in solving this issue.

Kinda confused on this one. The only other thing I see related to your suggestion, is that this is a sub-site on a multi-site installation and in the Edit Sites>Settings> section of the super admin view of this sub site, there is a field called “Generate Dynamic CSS Output” with some content in it. I’ll attach a screenshot….

screenshots

Should this content be deleted?

Jordan
    Jordan

Actually somehow this process seems to have worked. Bizarre thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Caches and optimizers can do some pretty weird stuff. I assume the CSS was being cached on the multi-site and got a bit messed up down stream. Glad to hear that you got it resolved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.