[Resolved] Emails not sending on WP Forms

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Emails not sending on WP Forms

Home Forums Support Emails not sending on WP Forms

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jo

Hi,

Not really sure if it’s you I need to contact?

The emails from my contact form are not sending. I’ve contacted the host and they have checked the server and nothing is being blocked.

I’ve updated the WP Forms plugin.

This is an error logged on the WP Mail SMTP….

Mailer: Gmail
    {
    “error”: “invalid_grant”,
    “error_description”: “Bad Request”
    }

I’m not sure what to do next?

Thanks

Jo

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like the Plugin is not authorised to use your GMail account.
    In the past you could disable the plugin and reactivate it and it asked for authorization. But you may want to ask for support with the plugin author.

Jo

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I deactivated and then re-activated the WP Mail SMTP plugin. I then unauthorised and tried to re-authorise but I got this message:

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://charnwoodbookkeeping.co.uk/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=wp-mail-smtp&tab=auth, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient/107053617491-mt658atvquslrs41uc3ej846bn92cqal.apps.googleusercontent.com?project=107053617491

Are you able to point me in the right direction what I need to do next please? Sorry, this is new to me.

Many thanks

Jo

Jo

Hello again,

I have managed to fix it!! I am smarter than I thought πŸ™‚

Thanks

Jo

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – was it anything in particular that needed doing?

Jo

It was pure fluke what I did – I have no idea! ha ha.

I re-set the secret. I then removed the authorisated re-direct URL and re-copied and paste from WP and saved settings. It then let me proceed to go through the authorisation successfully in WP Mail SMTP.

At least I know what to do if it happens again (if I remember) πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Haha – thanks for sharing.
    BTW – you can always find your old topics here. At the top of the page is the Forum Search to the right hand side is your Forum Profile Button πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.