Email activation failed. This email does not exist in our records.

Home Forums Support Email activation failed. This email does not exist in our records.

Home Forums Support Email activation failed. This email does not exist in our records.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marcel

Want updates served directly to your Dashboard? Activate the email you purchased your add-ons with here. ”
    i try whith my email and “Email activation failed. This email does not exist in our records.”

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marcel,

We no longer do email activation (our servers were being hammered with requests).

Can you try manually updating and then entering your license key?: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/updating-add-ons/#manual-update

Let me know 🙂

janeb

Hi Tom,

I just found this thread having had the same issue with a new installation of GeneratePress. I’ve input the license key for my new website and everything is fine.

However, do I need to change all my existing sites that were using the email to get updates, or will they still be working OK?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Those sites using email activation should have updates available. If not, you’ll want to manually update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.