[Resolved] Eliminate nav menu on desktop and mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Eliminate nav menu on desktop and mobile

Home Forums Support Eliminate nav menu on desktop and mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth

Hi, I have cashhomebuyerpros.com and am using the “Driver” design of GeneratePress. I love it!…. but… I do not want a nav menu at the top at all and I don’t want a side bar nav menu to pop out when viewing on mobile. Essentially, I built this to aesthetically act like a one-page site. The only menu I want to have present is down in my footer widget area. I have some pages down there. Can you help me figure out how to make sure a top nav menu does not display and sidebar pop out nav does not display on mobile view?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try setting the navigation location to No Navigation in the customizer?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-location/

Let me know 🙂

Elizabeth

Hi leo, when i hit “customize” it throws me an error message. It states “the theme directory “shoreditch” does not exist”

Shoreditch was an old theme i had installed but i deleted it from my acct entirely a long time ago. Plz help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure why the old theme would still be interfering unfortunately.

Try clearing any caching plugin or server cache you might be using.

If not then I’d recommend reporting this to your hosting support and seeing if they are able to identify the issue.

Elizabeth

Hi leo i resolved the one issue. I was able to disable cashing and access customizer. I removed main nav but the mobile menu button still populates with a bunch of pages to choose from. I cant figure out what setting will disable this feature. Help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable the mobile header option in the customizer as well?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Elizabeth

Boom! Everything is fixed

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.