[Support request] Elements setting doesn't work as expected for Woocommerce product

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements setting doesn't work as expected for Woocommerce product

Home Forums Support Elements setting doesn't work as expected for Woocommerce product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ketil

Hi. I have made a custom header, used for a woocommerce-product, using Elements :
    The purpose was to display the featured panorama image on top of the product page, as it also does.
    I have also set the featured image to be disabled, expecting only the top panorama to show, but this doesn’t seem to work.
    How to achieve this?

I have also set “no sidebars” for this product, but that doesn’t work either.

What to do?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this? The page hero looks good to me:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/CKwIpBeu4ta

Are you wanting no sidebar on all product pages?

Let me know 🙂

Ketil

I was asking if I needed two images on top, so no, I haven’t solved it, I still have the big panorama on top (as intended), and then a smaller version below it. It’s right next to the header/price and has a small magnifying glass on it, can you see it?

And yes, the second question was how to remove the sidebar, and I haven’t solved that either. The sidebar is the area with search and “Kategorier” in it to the right of product data.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so Woo doesn’t something different with the in content featured image, so that requires some code. Are you wanting this to be applied to all your products? If so, first this PHP Snippet so it doesn’t load the image:

function remove_single_product_image( $html, $thumbnail_id ) {
        return '';
    }

add_filter( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html', 'remove_single_product_image', 10, 2 );

Second this CSS to remove the container and resize the summary:

.woocommerce.single-product #content div.product div.images {
        display: none;
    }
    .woocommerce.single-product #content div.product div.summary {
        width: 100%;
    }

Let me know.

The sidebar – how are you disabling this? Is that using Elements? Again if you want all products to have no sidebar – you can do this in the Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce > Single > Sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.