[Resolved] Elements: Hooks not appearing – javascript functions not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements: Hooks not appearing – javascript functions not working

Home Forums Support Elements: Hooks not appearing – javascript functions not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello,

I have several javascript scripts in a few hooks in Elements, that are displayed in the footer. However I am not able to see them anymore in the CMS (see screenshot, it says 6 items, but i see only one, howe come?). I clicked on all the links (and languages) but I can’t see them.

Screenshot

So I made a copy of the site and updated to the latest plugins and WordPress Core. The same issue happen. The javascript scripts at least run fine. But when I update to the latest GP Premiue, the same issue happen, on top of that my javascript scripts don’t work anymore at all. This happens only when I update the GP premium to the latest version, not when I update the other plugins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange. What language plugin are you using? Do they re-appear if you disable it?

If it’s WPML, what happens if you deactivate it and then re-activate it?

David

Hi Tom,

If it’s WPML, what happens if you deactivate it and then re-activate it?

That did the trick! I deactivated WPML and all the hooks appeared again. When re-activating WPML they were still there. And all the javascript functions works fine. So simple, I should have thought about doing this myself. Thank you for your help!

best,

David

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.