[Support request] Elements Hook showing "no results found"

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elements Hook showing "no results found"

Home Forums Support Elements Hook showing "no results found"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scott

Hi

When I create a new element (or edit an existing one) and choose element type = Hook, and click on the drop-down next to “Hook”, it displays “no results found”, meaning I can’t choose the location for the Hook.

Would appreciate you taking a look.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the developers console in the Hook Element editor on the display rules tab to see if there are any errors. Right Click > Inspect –> Console tab. Let us know.

Scott

Hi David

Here’s what I see:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,underscore,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.1:8

Then there looks like what may be an error?
    Bartender API access denied.
    SerpResultsMetrics.handleError @ content_page.js:2615

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try disabling all other plugins apart from GP Premium and let us know if the error persists.
    If this resolves the issue then its a case of re-enabling each plugin to see if one of them is causing the issue. Let me know

Scott

Hi David

Done. Looks like Post Grid by http://pickplugins.com is the culprit, which is a shame as I rely on this heavily for my custom sidebars.

Any further advice you can offer or do I need to speak with them?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Probably worth opening a conversation with them. In the meantime i’ll run it past Tom to see if he has any ideas.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s likely no reason for them to include their scripts within the Elements post type, so a potential solution would be to dequeue those if possible. They should be able to show you how 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.