[Resolved] Elements – "full screen" and "vertical center content" options missing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements – "full screen" and "vertical center content" options missing

Home Forums Support Elements – "full screen" and "vertical center content" options missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Branislav Pakic

I decided to go with the new Elements module on one site which used the old version of Page Header. There, I used the very old Page Header module which was included in the page/post itself, not even the previous version (as a note, these Page Headers are not listed under the Legacy Page Headers tab).

Everything went well until I came to the homepage (saved it for last). On the homepage I had checked “Full Screen” and “Vertical center content”, but I don’t see these options in the new module. So, for now, I’m leaving the old Page Header active for the sake of the homepage.

Did I miss something, is there a way to do the same thing with the new module?

GeneratePress 2.1.3
    GP Premium 1.7
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Those options only appear in the new module when it’s set to merge with the site header.

That’s because we ditched the javascript that is necessary to use the full screen minus the site header (if not merged), and went the pure CSS route.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Branislav Pakic

Ah, perfect. Thanks!
    I tried to set “merge with site header”, but didn’t come back to the “page hero” tab to see the new options.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.