[Resolved] Elements Display error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements Display error

Home Forums Support Elements Display error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anastasios

Hi Tom and team.
    I am using gp premium in an e-shop. I have added some ‘hook’ messages in some product categories.
    After saving the changes and refreshing some categories are empty and Exclude panel still loads without displaying anything. Could suggest me any solution for this problem?

Also i would suggest to consider a better way to select multiple categories faster in this panel. For example this e-shop of my custom has 484 categories…

elements display

not displaying categories

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That is a lot of categories. Why not just choose all category archives instead of applying it to each one individually?

What do you mean by this?:

refreshing some categories are empty

The frontend categories are empty? Can you link me to a specific page?

Anastasios
    • By “refreshing some categories are empty” i mean that it kept the changes frontent, but when i visited elements panel again (backend) i see empty boxes as the screenshots i send you.
      I can send you credentials privately if you want and if you haven’t meet this problem before.
    • Regarding the categories number: I need a specific message about shipping cost in some product categories and a second message for other product categories.

Eg: Hook1-Shipping message 5€
      Product Category: white t-shirts / product category archives: white t-shirts
      Product Category: red t-shirts / product category archives: red t-shirts

Eg: Hook2-Shipping message 2€
      Product Category: green t-shirts / product category archives: green t-shirts
      Product Category: black t-shirts / product category archives: black t-shirts

The product categories are many so i would like, you to consider a way to check multiple categories or arhives in the dropdown menu in the future.

Thanx.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can send me temporary admin login details and let me know which post to check so I can take a closer look?: https://generatepress.com/contact

Be sure to mention this topic 🙂

Anastasios

I send you a message there.
    Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So I’m seeing these errors: http://prntscr.com/ld7inc

The first one is likely the issue. A 429 error is for “too many requests”, so you’ve basically added too many conditions that require a request to grab their objects.

This is something we’re looking to optimize in GPP 1.8, so it takes fewer requests.

For now, you’ll need to find a way to use fewer conditions, or you’ll need to ask your hosting to remove rate limiting for these requests.

Anastasios

Ok then. Thank you for considering to optimize it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Thanks for bringing this to my attention 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.