[Resolved] Elements Creating default object from empty value on line 708

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements Creating default object from empty value on line 708

Home Forums Support Elements Creating default object from empty value on line 708

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

When I try to add an element to a new WordPress install, I get the following error message…

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/carriemo/public_html/dev/wp-admin/includes/post.php on line 708

Can you tell me how to repair this, please? Deactivating plugins did not help, and I don’t have any caching plugins active.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Is this a completely fresh install? We haven’t encountered this error before.

What if you turn off WP_DEBUG?: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Carrie

I don’t know if it’s related, but I’m also unable to create menus correctly. I think I’ll go ahead and remove the GP plugin, reinstall the theme, then reinstall the plugin. Maybe that will reset the weirdness.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Definitely sounds like something is corrupt. If it’s a new WordPress install, it might be worth re-installing.

Carrie

That didn’t work. I’ve had nothing but problems, since my hosting company “tweaked” something – I don’t think it’s this theme at all. I’m go ahead and close this ticket to do a completely fresh install down to the WordPress. I can’t imagine that won’t fix whatever this is, but I’ll open a fresh ticket if it’s still there.

Thank you for your help and super quick response. =)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good – hopefully it’s all working now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.