[Resolved] Elements connection to sites doesn't work

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elements connection to sites doesn't work

Home Forums Support Elements connection to sites doesn't work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ralf

Hi,
    i already had some problems to add a header video with this new Element thingie, but decided then to put the video somewhere else…
    now i created for all sites an element for the header section, but ALL connections via “Display Rules”do not work…
    the header picture is not visible… ???????????????

Ralf

PS: is there a possibility to get and use the old version of GP Premium ???
    nothing works so far and i really don’t want spent more time on errors and problems…i have to finish the website……….

Ralf

Guys, this Element thing is not working at all !!!!!!!!!! and i am really upset meanwhile because i am sitting here since hours and nothing helps to get a header picture on the website – these changes were not a good idea !!!!!!!!!!! if i won’t get an EASY solution to get a picture in the header sections, i will definitely change the theme – sorry, but this bothers me too much now…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is the Header Element only going to display an Image?
    If so can you confirm that you have added ‘something’ into the Hero content?

Ralf

i added a custom image in “Page Hero” and in “Display Rules” i connected the Site … nothing changed…

i also watched every video i found and did all steps like in the videos, but there is no header as you can see…

Ralf

and yes, in the headers of the sites there shall be an backgroundimage and the Logo as Overlay

Ralf

screenshot Display Rules

screenshot Page Hero

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

There needs to be something entered into the editor on the Hero Tab. Can you add a HTML comment to that e.g:

<!-- page hero -->

Ralf

i had put “<span></span> in the html field…

i changed it with your <!– page hero –> … nothing changed

Ralf

and on the pages “Über Uns” and “Kontakt” the Navigation is totally messed up … and i also don’t know why

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try changing the Display Rules to Front Page

Ralf

No… doesn’t change anything …

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You would be willing to provide me with Admin access to the site?
    If so you can send the login details via the Account Issue form here:

https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please add the URL to this topic

Ralf

i am handling with this since 14 hours in a row (!) and i am tired now… i can send you the Login, because there is some bug or anything else… nothing is working like before and i made a few pages with GP in the past…
    hope you will find a solution because i have to finish this website til monday… if not, i will switch to Avada… would be sad, because i liked GP very much 🙁

Ralf

ok i will send you the Login

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.