[Resolved] elementor with prime template

Home Forums Support [Resolved] elementor with prime template

Home Forums Support elementor with prime template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johnaps

Hello,

I have a question! Can i use elementor pro on a site made with prime template??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

yes you can use Elementor Pro for creating new pages / posts on that the Prime Site.
    You cannot use it to edit the current setup though as this was built purely with GP.

johnaps

cause i havent used elementor yet and dont know what features exaclty to expect… Will i have freedom with many things or because prime template wasnt created with elementor i ll be confined in various things you would say…?

I know it’s a bit general answer but i would help me to know even in a “more or less” manner cause i am thinking of using it to create the mega menus and also mess with me homepage (add products carousels… banners etc…)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor as a page builder will allow you to edit any normal page or post ( but not archives or products ) in the Prime site.
    So you can create a new page and add content whilst keeping the GP header / navigation and footer for example. You’re just building content within that.

Elementor as a Theme Builder will allow you to create templates to replace things such as the Single Product page, again you can keep the theme elements for header, footer etc or you can recreate them within Elementors theme templates.

Personally i would look at creating a landing page with Elementor first before looking at replacing theme templates as that can lead to complications.

johnaps

thank you very much! i will try it out!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.