[Resolved] Elementor tags showing on front-end.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor tags showing on front-end.

Home Forums Support Elementor tags showing on front-end.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ben

I imported the Aspire template to use with Elementor but an Elementor tag is showing just above the footer.

tag

Seems to be something to do with the Extended Footer template as it is appearing when I open it in the editor.

tag2

Any suggestions how to remove it?

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ben,

go to Dashboard > Appearance > GP Hooks and look for the before footer hook and remove those shortcodes from there.

regards

David

Ben

Cool, thanks. As you can tell, I’m still finding my way around GP! ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we got it fixed Ben. Yes GP Sites are a good way to start learning all the ins and outs!

Paul

I found this topic while researching Aspire. I wanted to find out if anything would break in the event EP wasn’t used. Now I know.

As a recommendation, I’d love for all the GP Sites demo sites to specify which sections or features within their pages require paid versions of Elementor or Beaver Builder. “Head On” by Flint Skin does a really good job similar to this in their How To page (even though it doesn’t require a page builder). I think every one of the GP Sites should have a page that spells out what the dependencies are for various sections of their pages. I think this would help many users avoid needing to ask questions in the GP support forum when something in the theme breaks.

Also it would be great for these sites to use a lighter-weight form plugin such as Simple Basic Contact Form that doesn’t load its scripts on pages that don’t contain the forms since GP’s goal is to be lightweight and fast.

Overall, the GP Sites are great and very helpful. Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Paul,

I agree – that would be super helpful. I’ll work on that ๐Ÿ™‚

Hadn’t heard of Simple Basic Contact Form – looks really interesting! I’ll look into it.

Paul

Hey Tom,

Even little icons or tags on the GP Sites main page next to the title of each theme would work. Getting each theme to spell out exactly where specific dependencies lie on each page would be even more helpful, but I realize that’s a lot more work.

Yeah, been hearing really good things about Simple Basic Contact Form lately and how lightweight it is.

Cheers!
    Paul

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.