[Resolved] Elementor Style is not showed on GPP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor Style is not showed on GPP

Home Forums Support Elementor Style is not showed on GPP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joseph

Hey there!

So im roking on my first full woocommerce + gpp + elementor pro website (100% by me no template at all). BUT! Im having this issue… im trying to build the single product page now and i got this message.

“The style of this widget is often affected by your theme and plugins. If you experience any such issue, try to switch to a basic theme and deactivate related plugins.”

And i dont know what this could be because on other themes im not having this issue… can you help me on this one maybe? THANKS A LOT!
    Greetings From Chile!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your site is under coming soon page so I can’t quite tell what’s the issue.

What if you de-activate GP’s WooCommerce add-on?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

If that doesn’t help, have you tried deactivating all plugins except WooCommerce, Elementor and GP Premium?

If that still doesn’t help, can you quickly switch to a twenty series WP themes and see if the issue still exist? That should help us narrow down the issue.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Joseph

Thanks a lot for the quick answer… but im having the same problem with all the optins that you gave me… check this video!

https://www.useloom.com/share/a818f135e0b64836a6b0d85c543f1f4a

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So if you are getting the same issue even when using a twenty series WP theme, then it shouldn’t be a GP issue.

Have you checked with Elementor’s support?

Joseph

No, but i will do now… thanks anyway!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.