[Support request] Elementor single page template

Home Forums Support [Support request] Elementor single page template

Home Forums Support Elementor single page template

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josie

Hello!

I’ve created a single blog post template but it doesn’t seem to be working. I deactivated all my plugins except elementor but this hasn’t solved the problem, I’m guessing GP Premium is overriding this. The only thing I seem to be able to find is to buy another extra plugin but was wondering if there is a way I can solve this before having to spend more money.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    Josie

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Josie,

so you designed you single post template in Elementor, when you saved the template did you assign Display Conditions? You can check by editing the Single template in Elementor and click the UP Arrow beside the Update button and click display conditions.

Josie

Hey David,

I did, I assigned it to ‘all posts’

THanks
    Josie

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide a link to the site?

Josie

of course, here is a blog post example. http://kelvinnanotechnology.com.gridhosted.co.uk/we-are-hiring/

It should have a large picture at the top, title & text and share buttons below, some archive posts and search on the right hand column. As you can see it looks nothing like that.

Thanks David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well something has definitely broken, i can see the correct body classes have been added and its stripped out the GP single template, so that part is working. There are no errors in the console. So something has gone wrong with the template being registered.

Can you try to see if there is a plugin conflict by disabling other plugins?

Josie

Hi David,

I tried disabling them all bar elementor yesterday and it didn’t make a difference ๐Ÿ™

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So what do you see if you either edit a post in Elementor or try editing the Single post template? Does it show there? It may be a case of deleting the template and rebuilding from scratch.

Josie

Yeah it shows up when I use dynamic content on the template page. I shall try deleting and rebuild, fingers crossed!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know – i have done a few tests to see if i could break it, no luck so far……

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.