[Resolved] Elementor not working with GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Elementor not working with GP Premium

Home Forums Support Elementor not working with GP Premium

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clement

When I enable GP Premium, I can not edit any pages with Elementor. I tried rolling back Elementor and it still does not work. I get the Elementor Can’t Edit error. It does work in Safe Mode. If I deactivate the GP Premium Plugin everything works fine. I’m running the latest versions.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s strange. We haven’t had other reports on this and there are lots of users using GP Premium with Elementor.

What happens if you only keep GP Premium and Elementor as the activated plugins?

Let me know 🙂

Clement

I deactivated all other plugins and have the problem. I’ve tried rolling back elementor and still have the problem. Is it possible to roll back GP Premium? Another problem I have that I have not figured out and do not know if it is related, it that my images are not being displayed anymore. They do not show in Elementor or the website page. Any ideas on what to look at would be helpful. I’m still not sure if this is a GP problem or other plugin.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any custom hooks or functions added in GP premium?

Clement

I do not have any hooks, but I did get past the problem. I had changed the domain name and moved the site. I had run a search/replace plugin, but for some reason, everything was not changed. I ran the search/replace again and updated many database cells. After this the images reappeared and the problem between GP and Elementor was fixed. I appreciate the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.