[Resolved] elementor not updating problem!!!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] elementor not updating problem!!!

Home Forums Support elementor not updating problem!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    johnaps

Hello!

Suddenly elementor has a problem on making any new change i make! I cant add new widgets. Also in existing widgets like my slider when i add a picture it comes out blank…

You can see the problem with the slider in my homepage: https://sofianos-orthopedika.gr/
    the new/problematic picture is the 3rd.

In my staging (https://staging-sofianosorthopedikagr.kinsta.cloud) i tried twentyseventeen theme and the problem went away…

Please can you help me out?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not seeing the issue with Slider on home page.
    What is the exact problem with making changes? Can you not physically add new widgets or are the changes you’re making not saving. Let me know.

johnaps

The changes i make are not saved correctly…

For example if you press the arrow to the left on the slider you will see that one of the pictures is missing it doesnt show anything…

johnaps

if you wait 15-20sec on the staging that i have with twentyseventeen you will see the 3rd image of the slider appearing… opposed to the live site which is with gp…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is what i see:

https://www.loom.com/share/3336d574fd8c4bdaa56585587aa6153e

If changes aren’t being saved it is generally a Caching issue whether that be plugin/server or most likely browser. You can test browser issues by using an incognito browser. Switching themes would probably have been significant enough of a change to burst the cache. Let me know

johnaps

its very strange that it is being served correctly to you…
    I have this problem a couple of days and i have tried everything with cache….
    Browser cache cleared, incognito mode, kinsta cache cleared, cloudflare cache cleared… nothing seems to solve my problem…

What else could it be?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re ISP could also be caching the pages. Can you switch to a different network?

johnaps

i flushed dns through cmd with ipconfig/ flushdns but still nothing….

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using Cloudflare or another CDN ? I am pretty confident it is not theme related.

johnaps

i am using cloudflare and i have done purged everything on caching… still nothing :/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just took a look and I’m not seeing any issues on my end, either.

You do have a considerable amount of mixed content warnings which you’ll want to fix. You can see them by right-clicking the page and clicking “Inspect”. Then go to the “Console” tab, and you’ll see the warnings/errors which should be fixed.

johnaps

Ok thank you! i am going to hire a technician to see these problems as i cant explain why it is serving the images from my staging…

Thanks for your time

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.