[Resolved] Element screen different on two sites

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Element screen different on two sites

Home Forums Support Element screen different on two sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikeb82

I built a demo site using the PEAK GP theme from the site library. The Edit Element page has a Template Tags section. It also has Site Hero and Site Header tabs in addition to Display Rules and Internal Notes. There is no Settings tab.

I built anther site using GeneratePress and the empty child theme. The Edit Elements page has no section for Template Tags. The only tabs are Settings, Display Rules, and Internal notes.

Are the extra features only in the Peak theme and not in the basic GeneratePress with Premium plugin?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The Edit Element page has a Template Tags section. It also has Site Hero and Site Header tabs in addition to Display Rules and Internal Notes. There is no Settings tab.

This sounds like the header element:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

The Edit Elements page has no section for Template Tags. The only tabs are Settings, Display Rules, and Internal notes.

This should be the hooks element:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

mikeb82

Thanks Leo,

Yes, the element in question is indeed a Hooks element. When I added a Header element, the additional information was there, as well as the Templates section. I’m still learning my way around GeneratePress and am thankful for the solid support for this great platform. I have worked with dozens of themes in my 10+ years of developing websites with WordPress. GeneratePress is a winner!

Thanks again,

Mike

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.