[Support request] Editor in WordPress Element for Thrive Architect

Home Forums Support [Support request] Editor in WordPress Element for Thrive Architect

Home Forums Support Editor in WordPress Element for Thrive Architect

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bradley

You may be thinking this should be a support issue for Thrive Architect. Let me explain why it’s not and what the problem is.

I’ve had Architect for over a year and love it. I also loved my old theme with how incredibly flexible it was giving me access to just about EVERYTHING to adjust. But my old theme, no longer being updated for 2 years now finally broke forcing me to upgrade. After many months of research (I knew this day was going to come) I select GP Premium as my theme. For the most part I really like it, and most areas where it isn’t as flexible as I need it to be I find a way to work around, except one…

Anywho, the problem I’m having is I do a few things in Architect’s WordPress element but the Text Editor that now shows versus what use to show with my old theme are two completely different things. With GP Theme there are a lot of options missing from the editor that I really need like font colors, background colors, tables and numerous other things. I would NEVER have expected the theme would control what you see on the Text Editor here. I mean, this is called the WordPress element and I’d expect to see the same text editor I’d see as if I was on a new Page or Post and not using a page builder. The text editor I’m using is WP Edit. Have used it for years.

Can anyone help?

Bradley

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

just to clarify, so in the normal WP Post editor you are not seeing all of the Toolbar functions that WP Edit should provide? Let me know

Bradley

When I add New Page or Post I see all of the text editor options. No problems here. When I use Thrive Architect and use the WordPress Element I do not see all of the text editor options. This is where I’m having the problem.

Bradley

Bradley

Here are 3 images showing the problem…
    Text Editor Options from WP Edit Settings

Text editor options from a Page/Post. No problems here.

Text editor options from Thrive Architect WordPress Element. Missing lots of button options.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry not that familiar with Architect, is WordPress Element apart of that?
    As a check what happens if you switch to the TwentySeventeen Theme?

Bradley

Yes, same problem with TwentySeventeen Theme. Why would my previous theme show far more editor options in the Architect WordPress Element text editor but other themes don’t?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds like there were some built-in options with the previous theme.

Bradley

Do I have any solutions here? Or am I stuck with it as is?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately if it was built-in with the previous theme then there is no solution here.

GP follows the same standard as the WP twenty series themes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.