[Resolved] Editing Bold site from the GP site library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Editing Bold site from the GP site library

Home Forums Support Editing Bold site from the GP site library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard

I have imported the Bold site from the library successfully however I am struggling with understanding which elements are edited with Elementor and which with WordPress.

Specifically I am unable to find how to change the background image on the front page (If I understand correctly the Hero image) Whilst I can find the man’s image in the media library I am unable to find where the link is specified to change to a different image.

Also I cannot find how to change the blue background colour behind this image.

Using the wordpress editor to customize the site I have added a logo and strapline, while this shows in the editor they do not show in the published site so I guess I have edited in the wrong place.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so excluding the Blog, Single Posts, Header ( Nav and logo ) and the site copyright footer bar. All of the content is edited in Elementor.

The hero sections – the Background color is set on the Elementor Section, the Images are added using the Background Overlay setting, this allows them to have the multiply effect.

In regards to your ‘logo’ i am seeing the Site Title of Hellequin Systems on your site. So maybe browser caching?

For the Blog page – the Hero element is set in Dashboard > Appearance > Elements. You will also find other elements there such as the single post custom hero which uses a GP hook.

Richard

Hi David,

Sorted, many thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.