[Resolved] Editing a header from a theme in the site library in Elementor Free

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Editing a header from a theme in the site library in Elementor Free

Home Forums Support Editing a header from a theme in the site library in Elementor Free

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unoaime

I understand you need Pro to use elementor to edit headers. Where can i do it otherwise (in the theme)?

I’m using the Aspire theme and changing it. The header features in the GeneratePress customiser doesn’t seem to change anything (i wanted to make my logo bigger for example) and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to get rid of the button or change where it says “A GeneratePress Site” with “Build to inspire etc” underneath it. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

unoaime

I just discovered Elements. My bad. Been a long time since using wordpress! Loving GeneratePress. The headers sorted i just don’t know how to make my logo a bit bigger.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Aspire site uses the Navigation as a header, the size of logo is related to the Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation > Menu Item Height. Increase the height to increase the logo size.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.