[Support request] Easy to use EVENT LIST for GeneratePress Premium?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Easy to use EVENT LIST for GeneratePress Premium?

Home Forums Support Easy to use EVENT LIST for GeneratePress Premium?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susan

I have tried several plugins but none of them edit with Elementor Pro and they look so unprofessional. Can you recommend a simple plugin or widget to use on a site . The Event Dates, Time, Title, Venue Location, Contact #, Link and Category is all we need….. no images… nothing fancy… just something simple to add Events to a “LIST” not the whole calendar view …… it would be GREAT if you could just “click” to add more dates for the same Event/Venue if possible.

You can see the Tribe Event plugin on my site now https://www.collectorwiz.com/events I cannot edit even to just add padding … it’s a bummer!

I greatly appreciate any advice you can provide. Thanks a bunch!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Susan,

Just to make sure, are you asking if there is an event list plugin that you will be able to style it with GP Premium?

Unfortunately the answer would be no as they aren’t demanded enough to have built-in options.

GeneratePress (the theme) should work with all event calendar plugins though ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.