[Resolved] Duplicate empty hamburger menu on mobile view

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Duplicate empty hamburger menu on mobile view

Home Forums Support Duplicate empty hamburger menu on mobile view

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Fernando.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi,

Have searched the forums for a solution to this, and tried inspecting the elements with the browser. I’m not sure where the second menu is coming from. I have megamenu installed, but I can’t see anything in those settings.

The second menu in mobile view is blank. I saw a secondary menu setting in the customiser, but changing the settings there didn’t remove it either.

Could you put me out of my misery and have a look see what is generating this second empty menu in mobile view?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I assume you just want to keep the first toggle on the left?

If so try this CSS:

#mobile-header .menu-toggle {
        display: none;
    }

Let me know πŸ™‚

Michael

Thank you Leo, I’d like to know what creates that menu so I can disable it. Hiding it is a good solution but still curious.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s GP’s default toggle. It’s duplicated as you are using the mega menu plugin.

Michael

Thanks Leo, can it be turned off in GP ?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t think so.

Can you try turning off the mobile header option and see if that works?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Michael

That works πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Warren

Not to hijack this post, but I am having the same issue. I have a Mega Menu hamburger menu, as well as what looks like the default Mobile Menu from GP displaying at the same time. When I disable the Mobile Menu in GP (as per your instructions above), it disables the Mega Menu as well, leaving only the logo. Enabling it produces both menus. (and just like OP, 2nd GP mobile menu is empty).

Has there been a fix/solution for this yet?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Warren,

May you kindly start a new ticket and attach the link to the site in question as such?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Hope to hear from you soon. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.