[Support request] Dropdown menus not working in GP Primary Nav BUT same set DO in Childtheme

Home Forums Support [Support request] Dropdown menus not working in GP Primary Nav BUT same set DO in Childtheme

Home Forums Support Dropdown menus not working in GP Primary Nav BUT same set DO in Childtheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ken

Puzzling.
    Any help to sort this bug would be very much appreciated.

Site affected: https://sjbfineart.com/two/

Currently has Child Theme switched off so that GP is Live/active theme…. as you can see, dropdowns not working until scroll down relocates the menu stuck at the top – then dropdowns work. In Child Theme active state the dropdowns work BUT the text overlay in the banner does not display.

A fresh pair of eyes needed, please. What’s happening. Tried to exclude plugin conflict – can’t find what’s wrong.

GP Child Theme is the one I’m trying to use – version 0.1

Thanks.
    Ken

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you find a solution to this? I am not seeing the issue. Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Ken

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply and time taking a look.

It’s weird as I seem only to be having the issue on my Chrome browser logged into the site. Cleared cache, etc. deactivated plugins that most likely could be causing glitch – even in the editing – puzzle. I’ll let it roost and I’ll do a cross-browser check.

Thanks.
    Ken

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Caches and the like can do some very odd things ๐Ÿ™‚ keep us posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.