[Resolved] Drop down menu won't display main text, only arrow

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Drop down menu won't display main text, only arrow

Home Forums Support Drop down menu won't display main text, only arrow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sjur

I had a look but couldn’t find any topic with this exact problem.

The header menu will not display the main text (label) when I place sub-menues under them. The arrow appears, but no text. The sub menus appear, but if there are more sub-menus only the last menu (the bottom menus on the menu tree) will show text. Please help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm that sounds very odd – maybe you have a conflicting plugin.

Can you try #1 on this page?: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Sjur

Hello Tom, thanks for your reply. I found the culprit, and it is an essential plugin for me. Digital Access Pass, which is a membership site plugin. It’s a shame because I really like your theme. Do you know this plugin? Any idea how this can be fixed? I will write an email to the developers of DAP as well. Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, I’ve seen this before.

I was told there is a place in their “Set-up > Config” tab that says: “Show protected (and not-dripped-yet) links in menu?”.

If you set this to Yes, it should display.

I’m not a huge fan of DAP to be perfectly honest, Restrict Content Pro is an alternative which is really awesome.

Sjur

That did it! Thanks, Tom. Fantastic. Will have a look at your recommendation, too.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.