[Resolved] Dot Navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Dot Navigation

Home Forums Support Dot Navigation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve Mills

I apologize if this has been covered, but I’ve searched somewhat extensively here and Google.

After spending way more time than I should, I believe GP and the Premium add-ons make the most sense for building “business card” type web sites. I particularly like the one-page approach and the menu add-on makes this quite easy.

Although not a deal killer, I really like dot navigation. (I’m particularly fond of the style used on divi). Is there a plug-in are snippet that I should be considering? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Steve,

I think GP could use a “One Page” add-on which would feature stuff like Dot Navigation etc..

I made a post a while back on how to integrate this into the theme using some custom code: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/vertical-navigation-in-sections/

It may be helpful until I get a one page add-on done ๐Ÿ™‚

Steve Mills

Thanks, Tom. I’ll check out the code from your reference.

FWIW I couldn’t agree more about a One-Page Add-On. As popular as they are, here are very few tools. I, personally, prefer the simplicity and usefulness for many purposes. I saw an Intel site the other day which was beautiful.

I’ll look forward to the add-on…..

Steve

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

I have it on the to do list ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.