[Support request] Does GP/GP Pro support Beaver Themer color field connection or plan to?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Does GP/GP Pro support Beaver Themer color field connection or plan to?

Home Forums Support Does GP/GP Pro support Beaver Themer color field connection or plan to?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krzysztof

Hello,
    I couldn’t find any info nor in the theme settings themsleves whether the new Beaver Builder + Themer color field connector is supported in any way – since GP is one of the widely recommended themes for BB.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Chris,

Is there something you can link me to when it comes to integration? I haven’t seen anything on it.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Krzysztof

Hmm, couldn’t actually find any info on that other than changelog (https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/change-logs/, Beaver Builder Plugin, see under “2.2-alpha.2 – 10/04/2018”) and some announcement via email. And of course the button next to the color field in BB which leads to the following selection:
    – Posts/Post custom field
    – Author/Author meta
    – User/User meta
    Perhaps contect the BB team and ask for some dev reference. It would be great to have in the Theme Customizer (Premium probably) under colors an option like “Custom color 1”, “Custom color 2” etc.
    I wrote to BB support to ask for that. If I get a reply I’ll let you know.

Thx.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good – thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.