[Support request] Does Anyone Know How to Do This?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Does Anyone Know How to Do This?

Home Forums Support Does Anyone Know How to Do This?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Howard

Please look at the left side of this website – here is the link:

https://smartaffiliatehub.com/coin-code-club-review-can-you-really-make-1000-per-day/

It’s those blocks right under the search box on the left side…

I’m trying to get affiliate blocks on my website just like it is on the website but I can’t figure out how this guy did it.

I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to get these affiliate blocks on my website similar to this. I can’t seem to figure this out.

Can you please help me…

Thank You,
    Howard

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Those look like widgets, which you can add in Appearance > Widgets.

If you’re adding affiliate banners, you’ll want to use the Custom HTML widget.

Let me know if you need more info πŸ™‚

thenewbie

Hi Tom. I added a custom HTML widget, I then inserted the code but the banner image is not showing up. It only show the title.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

any chance you can add the widgets to and link us to a page where we can take a look for the issue?

thenewbie

Hi David. Thank you for replying. Actually, I had my adblock on, hence the link wasn’t working. I disabled it and it’s working now. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – so all resolved ? πŸ™‚

thenewbie

Oh, yes. Thanks πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Great to hear that

Michael Loguidice

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem, only I don’t have an ad block, that I know of? But when I insert the html into the widget with custom html, nothing shows (only the title).

What would be my ad block, if I had one, and what other issues could be the cause?

You can see on my homepage, on the right side widget titled “30 Day Transformation Challenge” there should be an image and sign up form:

https://truehealthtruelife.com/

and here is the code:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js” data-dojo-config=”usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false”></script><script type=”text/javascript”>window.dojoRequire([“mojo/signup-forms/Loader”], function(L) { L.start({“baseUrl”:”mc.us20.list-manage.com”,”uuid”:”daa4c357c19a9237371335e9e”,”lid”:”de89349a00″,”uniqueMethods”:true}) })</script>

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

would you mind starting a new topic as it seems the two issues are unrelated. Also i cannot close your pop-up modal on the site…. making it more tricky to diagnose the issue you have.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.