[Resolved] Do you guys have a plugin for Crypto wallets to connect?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Do you guys have a plugin for Crypto wallets to connect?

Home Forums Support Do you guys have a plugin for Crypto wallets to connect?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you had a plugin where I can connect Crypto wallets on the Solana network, on my website? kinda like this website has on theirs?

https://raydium.io/swap/

Where people can swap tokens after they connect? thanks heaps in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its not something we have and i am not sure if there is a plugin out there (yet).

Jason

So basically I would have to write the code myself etc? just checking, thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jason,

That requires toolkit/API from the blockchain you want to connect wallets to.

It’s beyond the scope of the theme as this is basically software development and knowledge in how blockchain’s smart contract work (Solana has POH).

Like how Cardano requires knowledge in Haskell and usage of their PAB (plutus application backend) on top of knowledge in JS, HTML and CSS.

I’m not even sure WordPress has this. If a WordPress site has one, the part that communicates w/ the wallet is likely custom developed.

Jason

Hi Elvin,

thanks for your reply. I have noticed a few websites integrating this on their website to connect. I will liaise with a couple of Solana programmers. I will paste my findings here when I figure it out. in case this helps others or you guys in the near future. Hopefully some plugins will come out soon. Cheers

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know what you find. No problem. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.