[Resolved] Do Elements have default margins or padding

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Do Elements have default margins or padding

Home Forums Support Do Elements have default margins or padding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco Di Fresco

Hello,
    I am trying to add a native ad code inside the page using Elements (on after_entry_content).

The ad code is set as “fluid” so it should take all the available width, but it get compressed to a square with ample unused space on the left; the image used in the creative is wide enough to use all the space (it is 1200 pixel wide).

You can find the example at this link; the ad is at the bottom after the ‘previous’ post link after the post content.

I have dobulechecked the Ad Unit settings on my adserver and there is no setting there that justify this behavior.

How can I solve?

Thank in advance

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

No – elements don’t add any default padding and margin.

Looks like this CSS is causing the issue which isn’t something from the theme. Looks like it’s from the ad itself:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/nUZK7M34zWx

Marco Di Fresco

Hi Leo,
    thanks for the quick reply.

I investigated your point and I found that … I am dumb: before setting up that manual G Suite creative that I am displaying now, my Google Ad Manager account was falling back to AdSense (configured so to cover for when I don’t have a campaign) who in turn was serving a fixed 320×50.

Since the AdSense ad was a fixed size and not automatically centered, I was experimenting with the CSS to force it centered. When I finally got that GSuite fluid native creative, I forgot about the experimentation and the relative CSS code. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you very much.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.