[Resolved] Divi Builder Plugin and GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Divi Builder Plugin and GP

Home Forums Support Divi Builder Plugin and GP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alirio

I have a quick question. Looking to improve my website/blog’s speed, I switched from the Divi theme to Customizr Pro. Now, after watching WPCrafter’s video on the GP theme, I purchased the premium package.

If I use the Divi Builder “plugin” as my page builder on GP, will I affect the size of my GP theme with unnecessary code? I just don’t want to turn a lightweight theme like GP into a heavy theme like Divi’s by using Divi’s plugin.

I noticed that you promote Elementor and Beaver Builder because maybe the other page builder are heavy and poorly coded.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If I use the Divi Builder “plugin” as my page builder on GP, will I affect the size of my GP theme with unnecessary code?

No – using page builders don’t add any code to the theme itself, but it will certainly make the overall size of your site heavier.

I noticed that you promote Elementor and Beaver Builder because maybe the other page builder are heavy and poorly coded.

I wouldn’t say we promote them – they are just the two popular ones. That don’t mean they are light and well coded if that makes sense…

Let me know 🙂

Alirio

Thank you, Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.