[Support request] Displaying two images with the right size and a click button over

Home Forums Support [Support request] Displaying two images with the right size and a click button over

Home Forums Support Displaying two images with the right size and a click button over

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marie Odile

Hi Tom,

This might be a silly question but I haven’t found the way of doing it and looking at the support didn’t help really.

I want to have two columns in 1 section.

In each column I would like to have 2 images with text and a button over the images. The images shows the main two products of the company. Please check example http://thefrenchcandle.com/

In the URL above in the first column what I did is to add a background image and then the text and the button using Elementor. This works fine except that I can not say minimum height and therefore the image is cut and stretch. I don’t know what settings I need to use so the image stays the same with the same scale and that GeneratePress or Elementor don’t apply some kind of transformations

On the second column I tried using an image but then I don’t see how can I add the button.

Is there any workaround just using GeneratePress to create Images that contains buttons and text over the image in a responsive way? Do you recommend me any plugin that works well with GeneratePress where I can create the images and buttons in the way I want and stays responsive, similar to Smart Slider 3 that I used for the slider on top of the page ? I would need to do this type of buttons and clicks over images quite a lot in this website so it would be ideal to find an easy way to do this and seems Elementor is not right approach but I might be wrong and I don’t know how to do it just with GeneratePress.

Thanks in advance !!
    Jesus

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Your best bet is probably the first method you tried. Unfortunately when using background images you’ll always run into this kind of issue.

The best thing you can do is resize the image to match the aspect ratio of the box so most of the images shows at all times.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.