[Resolved] Displaying Breadcrumbs on BeaverBuilder Pages?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Displaying Breadcrumbs on BeaverBuilder Pages?

Home Forums Support Displaying Breadcrumbs on BeaverBuilder Pages?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pairfum

Dear Forum Members,

We would like to display breadcrumbs on pages built using the BB plugin just below the full-width images on our ‘pages’:
    https://www.pairfum.com

Our Theme is GeneratePress Premium and this guide shows how to add Yoast breadcrumbs:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-breadcrumbs/

Where this guide does not work is on the BB ‘pages’.

I presume this is because our full-with images at the top of each page are positioned below the transparent header, i.e. regardless of which hook we use, the breadcrumbs appear at the top of the page inside the header.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Many thanks for your help.

Pairfum London

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you checked with Beaver Builder’s support first?

They should be able to point you in the right direction and their support is generally quite good.

Let me know πŸ™‚

pairfum

Hi Leo,

We have asked BeaverBuilder support the same question but we thought it is more of a Theme issue rather than a plugin problem.

We will let you know what they say.

One thing we tried that did not work was to use BeaverBuilder Hooks as custom hook elements in GeneratePress:
    https://hooks.wpbeaverbuilder.com/bb-plugin/

Kind regards,

Pairfum London

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP hooks that are related to content are removed when Beaver Builder is used for the content part.

The hooks element module will only work for GP hooks and WordPress core hooks.

pairfum

Ah, … I see now why you are suggesting to contact Beaver Builder support team.

Many thanks for the explanation.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

pairfum

Hi Leo,

The BeaverBuilder support team have come back with a solution and I post it here so that this support tread can be marked as closed & solved.

This is the solution:

You can actually use the shortcode [wpseo_breadcrumb] to render Yoast’s breadcrumbs.
    Since the full width pages are part of the content area, the only way to achieve what you want is to add another row/module below it manually, then use the shortcode above. πŸ™‚

This is a simple solution that will work. The pity is that it requires that all pages need to be modified along these lines.

Many thanks for your help. There is no further action required.

Kind regards,

Pairfum London

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for reporting back πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.