- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by David.
October 5, 2019 at 12:11 pm #1027172Ivan
Hi! Im migrating my Ecommerce to this amazing theme but Im having this issue with the mini cart sub-menu. I have the theme by default and I deactivated all the plugin.. so.. no clue what is happening..
I also have two more questions:
1.- It’s possible to add search form on WooCommerce full width page? I’m only able to doit on navigation bar.
2.- Can I modify the search to be able to look only for product name (this is done) but also including Category? I mean search by product name and product category at he same time.
Thanks in advance!October 5, 2019 at 3:49 pm #1027243DavidStaffCustomer Support
can you enable the mini cart so we can take a look at the issue.
1. Where do you want to add the search form specifically ?
2. So you want it to display Categories as well as Products in the search results ? – I think the only way to do this would be to enable the option to display both in Customizer > Woocommerece options but this would also apply to the shop archives – i am not totally sure.October 6, 2019 at 12:35 am #1027381Ivan
I want to put a search form above the category products on my Main shop page instead on navigation bar.
1.- Done! You can check it.
2.- No, sorry if i explained myself wrongly. For example if I have a product called: “Green Air” that belongs to the category Tables. If I look for “tables” in the form, it should appear all the products that belong to the category tables and all the products with the word Table in the name.
It’s clear?October 6, 2019 at 5:08 am #1027467DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. Can you try disabling the Elementor Mini Cart – option given here at the bottom of their docs:
2. Hmmm – not sure how this would work, it would require a custom search function to filter the list based on item search taxonomies – i think it would require custom development, but you may want to have search for Advanced Search results pluginsOctober 7, 2019 at 5:07 am #1028215Ivan
1.- Thank you, I don’t know how I don’t see this option 🙂
2.-Also I found a good plugin for the product search. Thank you
PS: I just discover there is something not translated to Spanish but it he translation webpage I saw that was completed 100%, is this part.
You can close this topic :), thanks!.October 7, 2019 at 6:05 am #1028274
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.