[Support request] Dispatch Template

Home Forums Support [Support request] Dispatch Template

Home Forums Support Dispatch Template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Len

I have disabled the cover page and using the blog page as home page how can I, as a non tech person, allow only informational articles (posts) to be shown on this home page, and have the product posts not showing on this page, but linked to via a category link on the menu bar.
    Hope this is understandable to someone!
    Thanks Len

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

your blog page is built using Elementor – within your elementor template the Posts Widget should have a query filter in its settings which would allow you to select which categories you want it to display.

To add Categories to your menus – you simply need to edit the Menu in Appearance > Menus and select the Category from the list and add it to the menu

Len

Thanks David eventually found the filter and now no product posts are showing. great

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Len

Hi David,
    Made a big blunder yesterday, edited the cover page not the Blog page, which is what I had intended.
    Anyway, this morning thought ok do the same to the Blog page but it’s not edited with elementor, all that says is block editor /classic editor so now, how do I edit this, looking at it there seems no way in. Your expert help is much appreciated. Len

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Blog pages are not ‘real’ pages, they are created by template so can’t be edited like a regular post or page.
    As you are using Elementor you can however create a Theme template for your blog:

https://elementor.com/blog/introducing-theme-builder/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.