[Support request] dispatch not showing right on Blog post

Home Forums Support [Support request] dispatch not showing right on Blog post

Home Forums Support dispatch not showing right on Blog post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Len

I have just downloaded the Dispatch theme and find on the home page that the top right box as shown in the library version is missing, moving over to the blog page I find my posts all squashed.
    I have disconnected all the none GP premium plugins…No difference..have deactivated the cache in plugins…No difference, have tried reinstalling the Dispatch theme but no change.
    Unfortunately I am a total NON tech person so your help in simple language would be greatly appreciated.

My site details are https://awesomebackyardliving.com

Thanks for your assistance

Len Bartle
    email: lenb869@gmail.com

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. The missing post – your Fire Pit Accesories post doesn’t have a featured image hence it is not showing 🙂

2. So thats an Elementor built blog, to resolve that issue go to Customizer > Additional CSS and below the CSS that will already be there add this:

.elementor-post.elementor-grid-item {
        width: 100% !important;
    }
    Len

Thanks for the reply.
    have added the code but won’t let me publish as it says There are 2 errors which must be fixed before you can save.
    On scrolling up the css code I found the following:
    ! 49 filter: hue-rotation(90deg); (the ! was in orange)

x 208 {
    grid-template-columns: repeat(8, 1fr); ( 1 in both lines had a red squiggle line
    beneath them and the x’s where red)
    x 209 grid-template-rows: 1fr auto;
    }

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Theres a checkbox that says Update anyway, even though it might break your site?
    Check that to ignore the warnings. The CSS within the Site is correct, the code parser that WordPress uses is old and doesn’t recognise some of these new CSS3 properties.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.