[Resolved] disabling page header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] disabling page header

Home Forums Support disabling page header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mukhtar

Hello.

I am currently setting up a real estate plugin.

I am having trouble removing/disabling the “page header” for the property details pages. Not sure if its something from the plugin that is overriding the theme or not.

The add elements function (header/layout) seems to have no effect. You can remove the menu and footer but page header remains.

Please advise.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i would assume the Plugin registers a custom post type and should be seen in the Elements Display Rules. Is there not one visible?

Mukhtar

Hi. Thanks for the response.

There is a custom post type i.e. “property” but I cant seem to get rid of the header. Doesn’t work for that page.

I have added an element “layout” and checked disable all the elements (Site Header, Top Bar, Primary, Navigation, Secondary Navigation, Featured Image, Content Title & Footer). All appear to function except removing the header.

I have also added a element “header” and added some random text. But still the default “page” name appears.

You can have a look at the page again please.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So in the other header element you have set to all other pages add the Custom Post Type to Exclude Display Rules

Mukhtar

Hahaha.

Something as simple as ABC: I didn’t exclude the page from the general page hero I had.

Thank you very much David, your help is appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.