[Support request] Disable Page Title

Home Forums Support [Support request] Disable Page Title

Home Forums Support Disable Page Title

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Angelo

I have created a page and disabled everything, headers, footers, content title etc as this page is a salesletter.

However, the name of the page still shows at the top no matter what I do. I have Premium and I also tried going under Appearance/Elements, and setting up a remove page specifically targeting that page and it still shows the title.

I should add that I created the page in question with Elementor Pro.

I searched through the forum and couldn’t find anything to fix this issue.

Thanks for any help to resolve this.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

Angelo

I do not want to publicly post it. Any way we can do this privately?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can edit your original topic and add the link to the Site URL field. Only you and our support can see it.

Angelo

I just edited and added the URL

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The title is added in a page hero/header element:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Simply remove it if you don’t wish to use it.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Angelo

I saw the video but still at a loss of how I remove the title of the page on a per page basis.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is it just that one page you want to exclude the title?

If to the Display Rule of that header element and add that page to the exclusion:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/#display-rules

Angelo

I would appreciate a little more step by step on this as I still cannot figure it out. Tried many things and page title still shows.

It is just ONE page I want to exclude the header/pagetitle on.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Elements
    2. Look for the Header in the list thats Location says Page.
    3. Edit that Header element and go to the Display Rules Tab.
    4. The table will display three rows: Location, Exclude and Users.
    5. In the Exclude row select the page you wish to remove it from and hit the Add Exclusion Rule button.
    6. Click Update.

Make sure you clear any plugin or browser caches if the header is still showing.

Angelo

That’s EXACTLY what I did before, and although it worked to remove all page elements it did NOT remove the title.

I just did it again and checked with other browsers after clearing cache and the header is gone but the TITLE of the page still shows. I wanted both to be removed.

I went in the page to edit, went down to disable elements and clicked on everything and everything gets removed EXCEPT title.

I then went to appearance, elements. I went to add new, selected Layout, went to disable elements, clicked on title first, the display rules to exclude a specific page’s title, and it will NOT remove the title from the page.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The title on that page is still the Page Hero, from the “Header Element”. Is this page still added to the “Exclusions” within your Display Rules?

Feel free to send us temporary admin login details if you want us to take a closer look: https://generatepress.com/contact

Just be sure to mention this topic 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.