[Resolved] Disable Elements Metabox not Appearing on any pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Disable Elements Metabox not Appearing on any pages

Home Forums Support Disable Elements Metabox not Appearing on any pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William

Running Genesis Framework 3.0.3 With Generate Press 1.8.3 using A2 Hosting’s Managed WordPress – Single Domain program.

Have disabled everything except my change WP Admin login location security plugin. Have uninstalled GP Premeium plugin, Generate Press Child Theme and Genesis Framework Theme and reloaded from fresh downloads.

Can NOT get the Disable Elements Metabox to appear on posts or pages.

Any Suggestions??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the GeneratePress Premium plugin will only work with the free GeneratePress theme installed.
    Once installed in Appearance > GeneratePress you will find all the modules that you can choose to activate – including the Disable Elements module.

William

Let me clarify.

Genesis Framework 3.0.3 under Generate Press Child Theme 2.3.2 with GP Premium 1.8.3 plugin installed with key loaded for updates.

And I’m having this issue.

Thank for the help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So does the disable elements meta box appear if you disable the child theme?

William

No, but the Genesis SEO metabox does appear when GP child theme is disabled.

William

I was looking in the wrong place. I was expecting the meta box to be in the same position as the Genesis Schema SEO box or Yoast SEO box at the bottom of the text area..

It is under the setting button in the upper right corner.

Bill

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you got it resolved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.