[Resolved] “Disable Elements” breaks Beaver Themer Footer (Builder mode)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] “Disable Elements” breaks Beaver Themer Footer (Builder mode)

Home Forums Support “Disable Elements” breaks Beaver Themer Footer (Builder mode)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anja

Hi there, I have had this problem on two sites now and I think it’s a bug.
    I have current versions of:
    – Beaver Builder
    – Beaver Themer
    – GeneratePress Pro installed and THIS happens:

IF you have “Disable Elements” activated in GP Pro settings and go over to Beaver Themer and try to create a footer template, it is “broken”. Usually, themer offers you a purple default row that you can then edit. But now that space is empty and you can’t place any module or row there.

I have narrowed it down to GP Premium and then even further to that setting. If I turn off “Disable Elements”, everything works fine.

Just to let you know.
    Thanks
    Anja

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats peculiar – are you using the Layout Element or Disable Elements metabox to remove the Theme Footer ?

Anja

Nope. I was trying to create a footer template for the entire website. Just a regular job. Header works, by the way. I added a little video link in the private information. You can check it out to see what happens. I am pretty sure you could recreate this issue if you used the same setup.
    Thanks for your reply!
    Regards
    Anja

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not sure I’m seeing this issue: https://www.screencast.com/t/xsnRG7EIgvO

Do you have any custom functions added to the site?

Anja

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply. I am really not sure what happens here. I have deactivated all other plugins except BB, BB Themer and GP, switched to GP Theme (Child Theme was active before) and now it works. I tried the same thing yesterday and it didn’t work. I am sorry for bothering you. As this is the second time this happened, I will try to narrow it down if it happens next time.
    Again, sorry for the bother, I can’t explain this… and I hate that! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I will open an issue again if I find out more and get to the bottom of this.
    Thanks for the great support!
    Anja

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very strange – definitely let me know if you notice it again ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.