[Support request] Different Page Header Images/Header Won't Show On Tablet or Phone View

Home Forums Support [Support request] Different Page Header Images/Header Won't Show On Tablet or Phone View

Home Forums Support Different Page Header Images/Header Won't Show On Tablet or Phone View

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ronnie

Hi. Hope you (Generate Press Team) are well today. Been playing around with this for a bit and have a couple questions.

1) I would like to have a different header image for each page. How can this be accomplished? In Elementor? Using Sections? Or just some CSS?

2) I cant get the header to show up on either the tablet view or phone view.

The site is not live.

Thanks GP Team

Ronnie

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. so we can use some code to swap the Site header background images, but that can be a chore. How about checking out the Header Element:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

It doesn’t change the Site Header background but allows you display the page / post featured image and you can merge it to sit behind the Site Header.

2. If this is still relevant after #1 then check the Customizer > Layout > Header – and i would guess you have the Mobile Header option checked which replaces the normal site header.

Ronnie

Thanks David. Appreciate your prompt response. Will check these out later.

Ronnie

There was some misdirection on my part, regarding the first message I sent. I do not have
    GeneratePress 2.1.4, but GeneratePress Premium 1.6.2 instead. So I do not have Elements to activate. Is there a way to accomplish the above goals apart from the Elements section, other than with complicated CSS? Elementor perhaps?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP Premium 1.6 has Page Headers which you can use:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-overview/

These were updated to the Elements Header in 1.7.2 which you will have access to just by updating your the GP Premium plugin from Dashboard > Plugins

Ronnie

Ok. Thanks David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Ronnie

Wanted to say thank you once again David. Working really well now and looking better!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – really glad its working for you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.