- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by David.
October 18, 2018 at 2:00 pm #704599Ronnie
Hi. Hope you (Generate Press Team) are well today. Been playing around with this for a bit and have a couple questions.
1) I would like to have a different header image for each page. How can this be accomplished? In Elementor? Using Sections? Or just some CSS?
2) I cant get the header to show up on either the tablet view or phone view.
The site is not live.
Thanks GP Team
RonnieGeneratePress 2.1.4October 18, 2018 at 2:21 pm #704616DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. so we can use some code to swap the Site header background images, but that can be a chore. How about checking out the Header Element:
It doesn’t change the Site Header background but allows you display the page / post featured image and you can merge it to sit behind the Site Header.
2. If this is still relevant after #1 then check the Customizer > Layout > Header – and i would guess you have the Mobile Header option checked which replaces the normal site header.October 18, 2018 at 2:54 pm #704626Ronnie
Thanks David. Appreciate your prompt response. Will check these out later.October 19, 2018 at 7:10 am #705071Ronnie
There was some misdirection on my part, regarding the first message I sent. I do not have
GeneratePress 2.1.4, but GeneratePress Premium 1.6.2 instead. So I do not have Elements to activate. Is there a way to accomplish the above goals apart from the Elements section, other than with complicated CSS? Elementor perhaps?October 19, 2018 at 7:20 am #705077DavidStaffCustomer Support
GP Premium 1.6 has Page Headers which you can use:
These were updated to the Elements Header in 1.7.2 which you will have access to just by updating your the GP Premium plugin from Dashboard > PluginsOctober 19, 2018 at 7:22 am #705082Ronnie
Ok. Thanks DavidOctober 19, 2018 at 7:23 am #705084DavidStaffCustomer SupportOctober 19, 2018 at 10:32 am #705294Ronnie
Wanted to say thank you once again David. Working really well now and looking better!October 19, 2018 at 1:33 pm #705399
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.