[Support request] Different menu for my woocommerce shop page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Different menu for my woocommerce shop page

Home Forums Support Different menu for my woocommerce shop page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but it is a follow-on to my earlier question. Although the css you gave me works great for my main shop page, when it opens to individual product categories pages (eg, jewelry), then the site search is in the menu. Trying to eliminate that entirely from my all my shop pages.

For my woocommerce shop pages, I would like to use a different menu from my main menu. My main menu has a search option, but that might confuse someone visiting one of our shop pages…they might think they are searching for items rather than searching our site.

I would like to use our menur, but without the search tab. Any way to do that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

A plugin like this should help:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/

As for hiding the search on WooCommerce shop pages, you can use CSS to do that.

CRISTO

Can you suggest some css?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you want to hide them on all WooCommerce pages or just the shop page?

CRISTO

Just want to hide the “search” in the main menu on the “Shop” page. Rest of menu should be fine..

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try adding this CSS:

.post-type-archive-product .main-navigation .main-nav .astm-search-menu  {
        display: none;
    }
    CRISTO

Thanks, David. Worked like a charm. Don’t know what I would do without you guys.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re very welcome – happy to be of help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.