[Support request] Different font styles for sale and not sale products

Home Forums Support [Support request] Different font styles for sale and not sale products

Home Forums Support Different font styles for sale and not sale products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    roadlink

Hi,

Some prices in component options was bold and some not.
    I created a ticket for it and get this reply.

Do you think it is related with GP?

The way Component Option prices are styled on the product page depends on your active theme (unless of course you are using custom code to style the prices on your site).

By default, when a Component option is on sale, its Sales Price is styled the same way as the Regular Prices of other Component Options — like this: https://a.cl.ly/X6uAARdr. The only difference is that the Regular Price of these products shows up greyed-out and with a strikethrough. To confirm this, you can temporarily switch your active theme back to Storefront if you’d like. After doing this, you should see prices styled as in the screenshot I shared.

With that said, the best way to permanently resolve this issue after confirming it is caused by your active theme is by reaching out to your theme authors and bringing this to their attention. Most theme authors who advertise WooCommerce support are committed to fixing compatibility issues like this one — however, the only way to find out is by reaching out to them.

In the meantime, you can use the following custom CSS snippet to temporarily resolve this issue:

.product-type-composite .thumbnail_price .woocommerce-Price-amount {
    font-weight:700;
    }

roadlink

Btw, I have checked with 2021 theme and there is no issue in there.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to a page that I can see the issue?

roadlink

Hi Ying,

Have a nice day.

I fixed the issue with additional css for now.

.product-type-composite .thumbnail_price .woocommerce-Price-amount {
    font-weight:700;
    }

Link is added in private area.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

The products are added by the plugin Woocommerce composite products, GP has no control over it.

If as the plugin support says, the default plugin on-sale style is the same as the default Woocomerce products, then the list should be looking like this:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/9hs2Fghb

But it’s not.

So have you styled the price yourself?

There’s no font-weight style assigned by the plugin or Woocommerce to the not on-sale products, that’s why they inherit the font-weight from the bodywhich is set in the customizer.

Hope I made myself clear 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.