[Resolved] Different design in the customizer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Different design in the customizer

Home Forums Support Different design in the customizer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Juan Carlos

Hi.

On this website I have a customizer settings that are not seen in the published pages. Attached video.

https://www.useloom.com/share/9160ff9fa00a424086927e0625f5e2b1

How can I fix it?

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    GP Premium 1.7.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Juan Carlos

I have tried everything:

1. Deactivate all of your non-GP plugins – does the issue still exist? If not, activate each plugin one by one until the issue happens again. This way, you can pinpoint the problem plugin.

Same problem with all the plugins deactivate.

2. Turn on WP DEBUG – do any errors display in your Dashboard or on your live site?

No errors.

3. If you’re getting a white screen while Customizing or somewhere else, try increasing your memory limit.

No white screen.

4. Activate the core WordPress theme (TwentySeventeen) – does the issue still exist? If so, we know it’s not a GeneratePress specific issue.

No problem with TwentySeventeen

5. Check your error_log (or ask your hosting to) – are there any big errors in there?

No big errors there.

How can I do?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Very odd…. do you have any Caches installed? And also have you added any code or scripts to the site?

Juan Carlos

No, I have removed the cache plugins and I have cleared the cache in all browsers.

I contacted the hosting in case they had a cache system installed and they say no :/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK one last check: in the Customiser > select the Cog icon next to the Publish button and check that it is Published and not Draft.

Juan Carlos

Oh… it was that… I feel ashamed… sorry.

Thank you very much for the help and for your time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not a problem – i should have thought of that earlier as it happened to me the first time i used it.
    Glad we got there in the end 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.