[Resolved] Dashboard tabs not available on Flywheel installation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Dashboard tabs not available on Flywheel installation

Home Forums Support Dashboard tabs not available on Flywheel installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe

I’ve got a clean install of WP with GP and GPP on a Flywheel development site. The dashboard tabs (Modules, Elements, Site Library) do not appear on the GP Options page. I’ve checked the source code and the div does not appear at all so it’s not simply hidden with CSS.

This is the first I’ve ever encountered this behaviour and the only thing that’s different is the web hosting. I’ve usually developed locally or on my dev server (Serverpilot controlling a DigitalOcean droplet).

Is there a known issue with Flywheel and GPP?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this? This topic is marked as resolved.

I’m running Flywheel local without any problems and we haven’t had others reported.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Joe

It’s resolved, thanks. It was not Local but the actual Flywheel hosting service. I had originally installed and activated a Genesis child theme. I did nothing with it and deactivated and installed GP within 30 minutes. It wasn’t until I completely deleted the Genesis child theme and framework that the dashboard tabs became available. Very strange behaviour but it’s sorted itself out.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.