[Support request] Cutomise page not working after install awesome font plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cutomise page not working after install awesome font plugin

Home Forums Support Cutomise page not working after install awesome font plugin

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Elvin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Claude

Hi there,

I want to add social media icons on top menu. Therefore I install the awesome fonts plugin. However once I installed the awesome fonts plugin or better font awesome plugin, the Customise page under Apperance is show error that “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” Once I deactivate or delete the plugin then it’s working fine…

Am I do anything wrong?

Thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Claude,

Were you using this plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-font-awesome/

I’ve tested this on my sandbox site and I didn’t get the same error.

Perhaps you have a plugin or a snippet that’s conflicting with it. Can you try disabling the child theme and ALL plugins except GP Premium and see if it works?

Reminder: We try our best to help out but third-party plugins are beyond our scope of support. It’s best to contact their developer/support if this is indeed an issue w/ another plugin or snippet. 😀

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Claude

Hi Elvin,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I just realise actually no only awesome font plugin, but all plugins that I downloaded, the Customise page is not working. Also, I have try to switch other theme from Site Library it’s not working neither.
    I trust I did something wrong… Can you help?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

“There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” errors are generic.

To be sure what specifically is the cause of the issue, please follow WordPress guidelines here –
    https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.