[Support request] Customizer notice errors

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customizer notice errors

Home Forums Support Customizer notice errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hi, i’m seeing the following errors when opening Customizer.
    Changes aren’t showing live but do take effect when saving and closing customizer.

Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784

Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/sites/6b/c/c9c162c688/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know 🙂

Paul

Sorry, I should’ve said. Already disabled all plugins and switched themes but still get the error.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So you get the error even with a twenty series WP theme?

If so then it isn’t GP related.

Any custom functions? Perhaps there is a corruption in your WordPress installation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.