[Support request] Customize Woocommerce Single Product Page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customize Woocommerce Single Product Page

Home Forums Support Customize Woocommerce Single Product Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Saad

Hi,

I am creating a store on localhost. I would like to modify the Single Product Page. Like adding sections and background images/color using elementor or default GeneratePress way. Please explain how it can be done.

Thanking you

Saad

ALright! I got to create a Single Page using Elementor, but with that the quantity buttons are not the same as default GP theme plus and minus, can you please help in getting those back with Elementor?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s not possible to use GP’s plus/minus quantity button if you are using Elementor single product template page unfortunately.

Might be worth checking with their support to see if you can do something similar using their plugin.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Saad

Hi Leo,

So can you please state how can I create sections for the main product area and upsells/related products to give them some background and control their width individually?

Thanking you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, it might take a lot of custom coding (HTML and CSS) which I’m not sure if you are comfortable with?

Are you able to link me to your current progress and an example of what you’d like to achieve?

Saad

Hi,

I want to achieve the attached image layout with default GeneratePress Woocommerce template so that I can have plus and minus buttons Desired layout

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your product page using the Default GP template and i can take a look on how to make that design work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.