[Support request] Customize preview and online site doesn’t match

Home Forums Support [Support request] Customize preview and online site doesn’t match

Home Forums Support Customize preview and online site doesn’t match

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lital
    Lital

By the way, posts look just fine.
    From what I see the problem is on the home page.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the URLs you provided as both are 404 not found.

Lital
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try clearing your browser caches or viewing the page in a private/incognito browser.

Katerina Teresidi

Dear David,
    I have the same problem! I have already purged the cache and opened the site inside an incognito-window. The views still look different.
    The problem is that the customize-view looks correct, but the normal view looks completely broken, it also does not react when I change something inside Elements. But I can see in the customize-view that the changes have been implemented. They just aren’t visible in the normal view!
    I appreciate your help.
    Thank you very much!!

Katerina Teresidi

Dear David,
    I have the same problem! I have already purged the cache and opened the site inside an incognito-window. The views still look different.
    The problem is that the customize-view looks correct, but the normal view looks completely broken, it also does not react when I change something inside Elements. But I can see in the customize-view that the changes have been implemented. They just aren’t visible in the normal view!
    I appreciate your help.
    Thank you very much!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you raise a new topic, where you can add the URL to your site in the Private Information. we can then take a look 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.