Hi, had some success in styling the menu bar to fit my design, I am however a little stumped when it comes to any changes to the menu toggle.
At the moment is crushes down just as it should by default and works just fine. I would however like it to do the following:
– Logo to be added to the left (which links to the homepage) I don’t want to have to add a ‘home’ link to the navigation bar.
– Lose the word ‘menu’ but just keep the toggle icon.
– Right justify this icon, so there is a clean bar with logo on left and icon on right.
– Once the toggle is clicked, the current dropdown functionality is already perfect for what I need.
Hope this is all the detail that’s needed, appreciate your help.
1. Customizer > Layout > Header – activated Mobile Header and add Mobile Header logo.
2. Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation – remove ‘Menu’ from Mobile Menu Label
3. This should be automatic with the 1 and 2 completed.